Good Riddance (Denied Anger)

I planned it all along and I am now holding the torch of fire. You will see the ghosts in your past to haunt you in the middle of the night but my ghost will kill you everyday. 

Even your house will always remain haunted. 

You deserve prison but not in metals, you will be imprisoned by your own old evil ways. You are like my first ghost, always hiding in the shadow just to get a glimpse of my light and I am not even angry nor hurt because my mind knew the "lie well" series, I tolerated them all.

While it gives you comfort to remember how you treated me right, the Lord knows it will never allow you to breathe forever because this haunting is not the same like how you live in your lifeless city. 

All of my troops, towns, ghosts, and pain will stab you in sunrise, sunset till dawn. The totality of wrecked and reborn faith will set you in fire. Silent vengeance will lose all your ability to find light. 

Your night will be your darkest terror and your morning will be your empty cup. Your afternoon is your reminder of defeat. I will confess that my heart feels light but the heavens will roar and make you deaf from truth and blind you in wickedness. 

And I will never use my tongue to undermine you, but your mind will tell you otherwise in every corner of this world that you are always that person who digs his own grave. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lost and found

A message to the moon...