[shaken glow] Lie Well

Dear You,

I don’t know where does strength come from when I say my heart and my mind are eager to remove dry leaves even the heat of the sun triggers my skin. We have our little secrets, haven’t we? It’s safe to say that I now remove your rights to affect my life. It’s nice to calmly look at you and your family and smiled like nothing happened. It’s like the main character in the movie that is plotting for indifference or revenge. You know very well how to please the relationship and you missed 2% of that. Unluckily, you met someone who had the toughest battles that even your past couldn't match.

Conscience is nowhere when you know that there’s something going on when your voice raised its volume and you spoke with no remorse. That’s when you opened the universe to unveil my other personality. A personality to easily ditch you. Some people are just so stupid and you are one of them. I don’t want to sound angry but it’s a hard fact to have witnessed it in you.  

The sun is warm and so is my heart. You are a secret evil and your intentions can’t even be hidden. You have no idea how exciting it is to play you, to torture you in secret. I know your mind will play game on its own right now. I like it when you find way to justify your lack of strategy. Love is indeed a game. Oh wait, this is not love. This is another story of a relationship who tries to survive and act here in your modern city.

The bishop is moving and the queen will save herself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

lost and found

A message to the moon...