We Were Something

 That golden feeling that will surely be brought to eternity is a real determinant of how we define beautiful temporary things. My heart knows that I had fun and I rushed into idea that to risk was a good thing. We were good, we were nice. However, we couldn't stand strong on the pedestals we built. It was a one-way ticket to goodbyes and misery. 

I don't where to put myself, in a jail of punishment and dark world or in a room of courage and bravery. In a dome of love or in a world where there's you and me. Regret is indeed unfair to oneself and that was the only thing I knew when you tried to hold my hand and all I gave you were wounds. I know you are breaking now but I am too... 

Long story short, there's different you and there's different me. My breeding didn't match yours and I couldn't handle it. The universe knew my heart was pure but my soul has another level of fire accumulated from all of my past experiences leading me to gather my feet in the place where I just used to be. 


That's the end of story. But I'd like to ask you, "we were something, don't you think so?". For once, in a very beautiful lifetime, it was real. I was real to you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A message to the moon...

Uraya Quick Getaway