A message to the moon...

 

I know when life throws uncertainties whether rocks or sands to kill and blind us, we think of each other.

Our weaknesses sometimes lure us to call for help because maybe it’s not the idea that we still have each other but maybe it’s the point that we have lost some part of ourselves, and the present is just too much to deal with.


When life feels like your bones are breaking and your soul is stretching, it’s true that memories in the past kick in. I must tell you that sometimes the devil wants us to settle into our old ways and set us up for mediocrity. We are victimized by wrong settlement, and the devil comforts us in our vulnerability.

But, dear friend, life is eclipsed with afflictions and glory. You may feel like darkness resides in your heart for a long time, but one thing my hands intertwined for prayers is a hope in you.

It doesn’t give me joy that you are broken inside and while you may be one, do not let your brokenness consume you in the middle of the night.

Losing someone is hard.

And it’s drowning.

And it’s not evil to be drowned sometimes.

What makes it evil is to welcome death and let our soul die. I don’t want to be hard anymore but what makes me fight is the love I have for everything.

It’s true that love surpasses all evil and death.

It’s hard to stand up when your legs are shaking or even cut down.

I am not your enemy, and I am rooting for you.

While life throws lemons and sticks in my life right now, I still find comfort in words, in writing all my angst and hope but in reality, I cry, fight, and love again.

It’s not the same anymore but we are in this together.

Your soul is an overcomer of death. We are overcomers, because remember, we loved each other.

I hope you are reminded that I got to experience your love and that made me who I am today, better, hopeful, loving, and a fighter. You are, too.




Comments

  1. It felt like there's a certain point that's deeper than the abyss, you know that the abyss is already described as deep or something immeasurable but what happened threw me deeper than the abyss a place where all of my emotions been locked, hidden never to be found. Many things could've been done. Too many coincidences. Full of regrets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We may rule our lives but most of it are ruled by above. It's true that regret is more painful than right choices and discipline. But if it's things we cannot control, regret is unfair to yourself. Forgive yourself and allow them to stand and do the right action again.

      Delete
    2. We've been fans of signs ever since. Signs that I should've taken seriously regret is not unfair for my part for this is the only thing I can do I have to soak it all up. I want to be swallowed by regret for this maybe is the only thing that can ease my mind a little bit

      Delete
  2. Darkness, a friend or a foe. It keeps lurking, from the corner of your eye to what you are standing right now thats darkness for me. It's hard for me to differentiate cause even tho he's been a foe for some people for me he's a friend, he keeps me whole for every half moon he keeps assuring that he had me, I don't have to worry when it comes to darkness he already introduce himself as a friend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Uraya Quick Getaway