Uraya Quick Getaway

I've been dealing a lot of stuff lately. I really had many plans after I graduate. I planned it out before my graduation. I predicted things that would probably happen. I had my own plans that at the age of like this like that, I can have my... I can go to... I can build my own... So many things. 

I am a person who loves swaying away. I don't adore conformity. I always want to be different. Right after my graduation, I knew what I was going to do. I knew where I would go and I knew how to hit the spotlight again. However, the universe loves giving twists to people who love to plan. Aside from the pandemic we're experiencing that just basically hindered many things, I meanwhile put myself in a situation where I think people put so much pressure in me. The truth is, I put so much pressure in myself. I don't want to start in the in small beginnings. I want to start easily like opportunities are just like my close friends easy to hang with. 

However, one quick getaway, just one quick getaway taught me about the simplicity of life. God reminded me how blessed I am to be in this kind of situation where most of the time I complain.


To be able to get my license the same year after I graduate is just a small achievement for me. Then, I realized that not everybody was given the chance to get this thing in the same and easiest manner.. I only saw things I did not yet achieve not appreciating all the success and journey I had in my life. I was always inclined with competition not just with people but with myself. I thought it's just always easy for me to look on things with a bird's eye view. To know how to fly, where to land and how to soar higher but I was wrong. My perspective was wrong.

God taught me again to be humble and appreciate little things. I forgot to thank Him and trust in His timing. I thought like I was not good enough or I was in the wrong path. I blamed myself for not doing things like this ahead of time. It seemed like all of my efforts were just wasted.

Now look at these children. Look how grateful their hearts are. 

    He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. Luke 1: 53


Despite the circumstances and caged opportunities from the other side of the world, they always find time to go uphill and shout their hearts out praising the Lord and still managed to live joyfully and treating me like I'm good enough to look upon. They reminded me how life can be so tricky, how social media can sugarcoat a poison to one's mind. They reminded me how lonely I was. They reminded me how insatiable I was. In short, they reminded me that I expected myself wrongly. It was a one-hit reminder that was tattooed in my heart. I felt hit but I felt joy.

The Holy Spirit indeed works in so many ways and the Lord is amazing in teaching us through unexpected circumstance. Although sometimes we forget about His presence, we disobey Him or we just ignore the whisper of goodness, He never lets us go astray. In different places, He is alive. Indeed, omnipresent. He wants to remind us how He loves us and how He longs for our time. His presence exists in the eyes of the innocent, the children. He will always remind us to slow down and rest like a child. The world is so heavy enough to carry. 



Photo by: Cielo Batingal

Run to Him, His arms are not just ready but it's very warm. He will give us peace that's very indescribable yet safe. His love is overflowing. No one, not even earthly soothing songs, not even temporary happiness, not even one-time achievement, not even yourself can ever compare how pure His love and presence is. Rest in His love, go back to your first love. Go back to the One who really loves you, to the One who cries when you're hurt, to the One who gets your back when everything falls down and to the One who sincerely lifts you up. Thank Him and talk to Him. He's there. He's listening. That's when you know that you don't need anyone nor yourself to uplift your confidence and achievement. He's the one who can satisfy you. So, my love, rest in His grace.


Stay safe, wear a mask. Pray and sanitize yourself. (Spiritually and physically)

Comments

  1. You are great! Labyu😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these ma'am cielo, after reading.,I realized how lucky I am.,even a little time that I give to Him.,but God still there to remind me to be contented in life.,wait for the right time that I always ask "Lord did you hear me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I am so happy you realized something. Hope you will live a life with joy and pure contentment. Praying for you <3 Just always trust God's timing.

      Delete
  3. Goosebumps πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A message to the moon...