SCORPIO RETROGRADE (COMBAT)

It was when the night of terror field with doubts, fears, and confusion on what would it be like when your mind wasn't dark and my soul wasn't tearing apart. I saw through you and I could be your lover and bestfriend. I stayed and gave my all when all I knew that time was my heart went astray. I knew I loved you but I knew I needed to console myself from this war and I love you until now and forever. Truly, who could stay and who could leave when all I see in myself is a reflection of unknown desires and cruel salvation. 

Those we admire find strength in complex art. It's true when my mind try to defend what's right and wrong, what's wise and moral. All I know is I love you but I cannot show you how. Not this time as well. Both of us have to deal with discomfort and we were both scared instead of embracing each other. We want us. But maybe, you need to trust more freely and I need to act more. 



Funny how you wanted me to support and wait for you until you reach the peak but I couldn't grasp myself and my dreams because I had to rely on what's preferred to you. Maybe, it was my discomfort to understand that you could not handle it. I know the root and I know what to change in myself but perhaps, again, you were right. That I only think of myself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A message to the moon...

Uraya Quick Getaway